ABOUT THE PALAU SIREN
Palau Siren is a luxury liveaboard that offers 7 and 10 night trips around the stunning rock islands and Pelileu. The vessel has been handcrafted from ironwood and teak, and has been purpose-built for divers. An enormous dive deck ensures comfort for everyone and is fully equipped with Nitrox facilities (free of charge), two dive tender boats, rinse tanks and workstations for cameras. The eight air-conditioned cabins have ensuite bathrooms as well as computers and audio-visual systems.
- Double Share Cabin
- Twin Share Cabin
- Triple Share Cabin
- Quad Share Cabin
Well thought-out layout for divers!
- Dining Area
- Shaded Dive Deck
- Sundeck (8 Cushioned Loungers)
- Air-conditioned Saloon
- Cocktail Bar
- Flatscreen & Computer Server Supporting The Inter-Cabin Network
- Covered Outdoor Dining Area
- 8 Large Air-Conditioned Cabins each All rooms are lavished with luxury extra’s including Laundry Service
- Massage Service
- Yacht Boutique Store
- Satellite Internet (charges apply)
- Massage Service
- Max 16 Guests Plus 12 Crew
- 2 x 10m Dive Tenders
- Safety Equipment Including: Automated Life Rafts, Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Smoke Alarms, Emergency Long Distance Radio, Satellite Phones & EPIRB.
- Built: 2012
- Length: 40m
- Engines: Marinized Nissan RH 10, Mitsubishi 6D-22
- Max Speed: 10 Knots
- Personal Storage Drawers On Dive Deck
- Camera Rinse Tanks
- Enriched Air Nitrox – Free Of Charge
- 12l Aluminium tanks, weights & belt
- Rental Equipment FOC (Aqualung BCD, Regulator, 3mm Wetsuit, Mask & Fins) Additional Charges for Computer & Torch Rental
- SMB (Safety Sausages)
- Valve Fittings (DIN & International)
- Enriched Air Specialty
- Advanced Open Water
- Own personal computer
- Audio-visual entertainment system
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- Individually Controlled Mood Lighting
- Overhead Reading Lights
- Personal Safe
- Jellyfish Lake
- Badeldaob Island
Diving in Palau is best known for many pelagic species including white tip sharks, grey reef sharks, schooling jacks, barracuda and snapper. As well as this, a myriad of other sharks can be spotted including leopard and nurse, and the less common bull, tiger and whale shark. Adjust your focus, and find a myriad of smaller critters including mandarin fish, pipefish, dartfish, cuttlefish and octopus. Sites are diverse and exciting, with colourful coral gardens, cavern swim-throughs, WWII wrecks, plunging walls and more!
Please contact one of our friendly staff today to find out more about booking your stay on the Palau Siren.
Find out more about Micronesia here.