Guadalupe Island is a volcanic island of Mexican territory located 240kms off the coast of Baja California.
Guadalupe Island is fast becoming one of the world’s best locations for viewing Great White sharks. The reason for this being the visibility is often over 30m and the water temperature averages between 18 and 21’c, making it much warmer and clearer water than most Great White locations around the world. This also makes the conditions ideal for photographing and videoing, as well as more comfortable extended time in the water.
Cage diving in Guadalupe are 5 day trips, and diving in the cage is with surface supplied air, meaning both divers and non-divers can experience it.
Liveaboards In Guadalupe Island
- Type: Liveaboard
- Snorkelling/ Non Diving Tours Available: No
- Dive Courses Available: No
- Equipment For Hire: Yes
- Dive Skiff: Yes
- Nitrox: Available
- Liveaboard Highlight: Great Crew Plus Cabins Are Small But Beautifully Done
- Diving Highlight: The Big Animals (Giant Pacific Mantas, Dolphins, Whale Sharks, Tuna & More!)
- Full Details Coming Soon…