Many of the islands and dive sites surrounding Malaysia offer fantastic diving. These islands however, are located a up to 300kms from the shores of Malaysia and therefore can be accessed by liveaboard or private charter only. As a result however, these dive sites remain untouched by much of the diving population, resulting in high levels of marine diversity as well as fantastic hard and soft coral growth. Benefits to choosing a liveaboard whilst diving Malaysia include multiple dives a day, knowledgeable friendly staff, ease of access to the ocean, hassle free travel and an all inclusive price!
Liveaboards in Malaysia
- Departure Point: Semporna
- Snorkelling/ Non Diving Tours Available: Yes
- Dive Courses Available: No
- Equipment For Hire: Yes
- Dive Skiff: Yes
- Nitrox: Available
- Liveaboard Highlight: The Diving
- Diving Highlight: More Than 3000 Species Of Fish!
- Full Details Coming Soon…