ABOUT COCOS DIVE
The Cocos are small islands ensuring divers come and go in small numbers and as a result, the coral reef remains mostly untouched. Cocos Dive are a family operated business located on the beautiful coral-fringed coast of the Cocos (Keeling) Islands. The shop is able to provide you with the specific type of diving that you like – whether it be pelagics, macro life or coral reef!
The diving in the Cosos is year round and with consistent humid, tropical weather, Cocos is proving to be a divers best kept secret. The water generally drops to its lowest temperature of 25 degrees for only a few months of the year. Average visibility sits at 20-30 metres and most dive sites are suitable for any experience level.
When exploring, you are likely to find brightly decorated drop offs and walls, colourful soft and hard corals, gorgonian fans, sharks, manta rays, dolphins, turtles, brightly colours reef fish and large schooling fish including tuna, barracuda, big-eye trevally, dogtooth and more! As well as this, there is a myriad of macro life including many varieties of the well known nudi branch.
DAILY RATE INCLUSIONS
(based on minimum 2 divers per day)
- Two multi level boat dives
- Airfills, cylinders & weights
- Refreshments and generous lunch
- Long surface intervals on remote beaches
- BCD and regulator
- Knowledgeable dive guide
- 8 metres
- Aluminium purpose built, in-survey dive boat
- 2 60hp 4-stroke Yamaha engines
- Manufactured by ORCA boats in Yepoon QLD
- Max 4 divers plus 2 crew
- Ladder exits
- Backward roll entry
- Communal tub for cameras
- 5 metres
- Aluminium mono-hull
- KAD 43 Volvo Penta diesel
- Built on cocos in 1992 by Hampton Yachts
- Max 10 divers plus 2 crew
- Individual tank racks
- Ample storage for gear
- Storage bins for camera gear
- 20 litre fresh water tub for cameras between dives
- Giant stride entry
- Ladder exits
Contact one of our friendly staff today to find out more about diving the Cocos Keeling Islands!